The Natural Cleaning Of The House
Glass cleaner sprays, stain removers, degreaser, dishwasher, ocean-scented air freshener. We are used to cleaning our homes with chemicals that can cause allergies and pollute the environment. The Natural Cleaning Of The House, According to the European Environment Agency , chemicals can make the air in your house have more pollutants than the air in the street.
In fact, some chemicals used in cleaning products can damage the liver, lungs, and nervous system as well as cause headaches, nausea, hormonal problems, and irritate the eyes, nose, and throat.
So why not use household cleaning products? Natural cleaning is cheaper, ecological and healthy than chemical cleaning . We give you some tips on which ecological cleaning products to use. Find out the best way to keep your home clean and chemical-free.
Ventilating closed spaces helps improve the quality of the air around you . But be careful, don't do it too long because you will lose energy. This implies a greater consumption of fossil fuels, which pollutes the atmosphere more.
Don't abuse PVC
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) contains chlorine in its composition. During its production and use, PVC forms extremely toxic substances for the environment and for health, therefore, it is better to use it as little as possible. The Natural Cleaning Of The House, If you are making your own homemade cleaning products, opt to bottle the mixtures in glass or aluminum containers .
Look at the labels
We make a small list for you so that you can see some of the components that are used in cleaning products and what better to avoid:
- Soaps and detergents: alkyl aryl polyether sulfate, alcohol sulfonates, alkyl phenol polyglycol ether, polyethylene glycol alkyl aryl ether, alcohols, sodium alkyl isocyanates, formaldehyde.
- Universal cleaners (detergents, grease, solvents and disinfectants): ammonia, monobutyl ethylene glycol acetate and sodium hypochlorite.
- Disinfectants: phenol, cresol, sodium hypochlorite, quaternary ammonium salts, ammonia and formaldehyde.
- Glass cleaner: ammonium hydroxide, ammonia and isopropanol.
- Stain remover and textile cleaner : tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene, methanol, solvents derived from petroleum, benzene and trichloroethane.
- Fat solvents : carbon tetrachloride, toluene, xylene, trichlorethylene, etc.
- Degreasers : monobutyl ethylene glycol acetate, ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, etc.
- Furniture polishing products : ammonia, naphtha, nitrobenzene, petroleum distillates, phenol, etc.
- Soil brighteners : nitrobenzene.
- Aerosols : propane, nitrous oxide, methylene chloride, etc.
4 tips for the natural cleaning of your house
Use ecological cleaning products
Whenever you can, use eco-friendly cleaning products. You can do them at home, it won't take as long as you think. We give you some examples:
Baking soda is quite miraculous (cleaning wise). With it, we can remove bad odors, clean bathrooms, floors, sinks and carpets . The Natural Cleaning Of The House, Being a natural grease remover, it will help you clean the kitchen and oven by mixing it with lemon and a little soap . For a clogged pipe , let the vinegar, salt, and bicarbonate of soda work for about twenty minutes, and then drop in very hot water afterward.
White or apple cider vinegar
Vinegar is very effective. If you don't just like its smell, you can add a few drops of tea tree and water to the mixture. Its acid content, descales and is a good anti-scale and disinfectant . We can clean floors, glass and tiles with it. To disinfect the bathroom , instead of bleach, let the vinegar and bicarbonate act for a couple of hours.
Lemon is an antioxidant and also removes stains from kitchens and bathrooms . In addition, it has a very refreshing smell.
Instead of using chemical air fresheners , use essential oils of thyme , juniper , cedar , eucalyptus , geranium, or lavender . You just have to find an empty spray container and put water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Cheap and durable!
You can use natural soap to wash clothes , clean windows (adding water) and even to clean floors and other surfaces.
Vinegar multipurpose to clean countertops, kitchen walls , glass ...
- 400 ml of vinegar
- 100 ml of water
- 20 drops of tea tree essence
- 20 drops of lemon essential oil
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
To clean the hob, oven and bathroom
Make a paste of baking soda and water . It must be thick, not very liquid. It will help you clean the sink, the sink, the bathroom ... Let it act and remove it with water and a microfiber cloth.
For the dishwasher
For both the dishes and the appliance itself, you can make a mixture that includes:
- 50% bicarbonate
- 50% refined salt
- 3 tablespoons citric acid
And this is how you can clean your households without any hurdle or any type or stress. The Natural Cleaning Of The House, A clean house is the wish for every mother, all the other women’s, a clean house gives her peace, and this is why they are always worried about the cleanness of the house. By using the recipes stated above, you can get your house clean and shining in no time. And live a peaceful and better lifestyle, A Super Healthy Lifestyle!
Stay tuned to our website Super Healthy Life for more healthy posts!