When you're on the go, you're more susceptible to germs that you otherwise wouldn't have encountered in your own home.
That's because 80% of germs are spread either to ourselves or others through our hands, including germs and bacteria that can live on surfaces for up to 2-3 hours after they've been passed from sneezes, coughs, and or even after touching other germ and bacteria covered surfaces such as:
- And other areas likely to be touched
Including your own hands after high fives, hand shakes, or even hugs!
Keeping 2 oz Pyuriti Hand Sanitizer with you on the go just makes it that much easier for you to keep your hands as clean as possible to avoid infection from germs you may have come into contact while you were out.
Our formula is made specifically with 70% alcohol at FDA approved facilities to surpass the minimum requirements for the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for killing 99.99% of germs on your hands helping to make it less likely that you'll infect yourself with germs from things you may have touched.
And, it's small enough to fit in most pockets and purses without taking up too much space for the other errand, work, and travel with an easy to squeeze bottle so that you can easily apply the light coat to your hands for maximum effectiveness.
Keep your hands clean all day, even if you can't get to soap & water, with Pyuriti Gel's 2 oz Hand Sanitizer bottles!
- 70% ethanol based to meet and exceed WHO and CDC guidelines for killing 99.99% of germs on hands
- Made in FDA approved facilities
- Easy to squeeze bottle for quick light coating application
- Fits in most pockets and purposes with space to spare
- Quick to dry with no residue left behind
Directions for Use
- Open the cap and squeeze Pyuriti Gel Hand Sanitizer into one hand until enoug has been poured to apply a light covering to both hands
- Rub hands together, including between the fingers, until the gel has dried and there is no residue left behind (approx. 10-20 seconds)
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Tocopheral Acetate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.